A close friend is like the sky
No matter how far, I will see
And in the darkness I look up high
Its guiding stars will shine on me
In time of need the sky will know
What to send down my way
It may be rain, it may be snow
It may be sunshine through my day
When it's cold, the sky will vow
A sunny day is sure to follow
When I am lost, some how
its warmth sweeps away the sorrow
A close friend is like the wind
Carries me above the highest cloud
And gently my friend will find
A time to bring my feet to ground
Copyright ©2008 Wessam El Beih
No matter how far, I will see
And in the darkness I look up high
Its guiding stars will shine on me
In time of need the sky will know
What to send down my way
It may be rain, it may be snow
It may be sunshine through my day
When it's cold, the sky will vow
A sunny day is sure to follow
When I am lost, some how
its warmth sweeps away the sorrow
A close friend is like the wind
Carries me above the highest cloud
And gently my friend will find
A time to bring my feet to ground
Copyright ©2008 Wessam El Beih
No comments:
Post a Comment